Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Time For A Change!

Yoohoo~ I have an official announcement to make..

*clear throat*
*drum roll*

Wang Wang Is Now Officially In The Midst Of Looking For A New Job !!! So, for those jobhunter and employer, come get Wang Wang !!!

I've been working in my current job for 3 years. It's been a long loong time and is the longest I have ever stayed in any job. Time to move on for more challenges and better prospect.. and more $$$ !!!

I look at the jobs I applied and I feel pretty amazed. I machiam running 'The Amazing Race' in Singapore siah. From Mandai to Kaki Bukit, from Bukit Batok to Tiong Bahru, from Raffles Place/Shenton Way to Bedok.

Wa...

Maybe is I getting desperate.. want to hurry hurry get a job before the tmd boss comes back from business trip. Aiya, get your ideal job more important leh! Dun rush rush get a job can?!?!?! TMD!! wang wang u relac a bit la can !?!?!?!?! Ok.

This is my wish as of now..

WangWang get Super WangWang! Wangwang will get very good job! WangWang will add oil! Gambatae!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home