Friday, February 10, 2006

Weird? Whose weird?? Me ???

I have been tagged !!!

Our cute pesky comprain queen
Wen has tagged Studygroup peeps to post 5 weird things of ourself and it's my turn now to talk about myself..

What part of me is weird? How weird am I?

1) I absolutely hate the sound of metal knocking against each other or when stainless steel spoon or fork drop on the floor.
The cling cling clang clang sound is utterly dreadful and hateful. That high pitch will often send shivers down my spine and I always had major goosebumps.

The worst experience I had was in Korea, Korean used stainless steel cutlery and even the rice and soup bowl is also made from stainless steel. My every single meal during that Korea trip gave me goosebumps. It was an absolutely horrifying experience.

2) I love to eat rice with Keropok (prawn crackers) and a small dip of light soy sauce.
I will just snap off a small piece from the Keropok, spread rice on top of the Keropok and then drop a tiny dip of light soy sauce on the rice.

IT'S ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY AND DIVINE !!!

My mum says I inherited this weird eating habit from my late grandpa. The thing is, my grandpa passed away before I was even born. Thus, I attributed this eating habit to his genes.

3) I love horror movies and I loved to be scared out of my wits.
When I am watching horror shows in cinema or at home, I will cover my ears but my eyes will be wide open. I will cowered over to my hubby.

You know, that moment when you can feel that the murderer/evil spirit is going to appear and silence the victim in a totally brutally manner, it's terribly exciting !!!!! I was totally expecting that to happen and am waiting for the evildoers to trounce on the poor souls.

But when it happens, I screamed out loud in fear and jumped in fright. Haha!!

Very often, I was the one making my hubby scared because my reaction was damned freaking big. I'm one of the first few people or the only one to scream and people in the cinema will laugh.. evil beings..

My favorite show is
The Ring I and I watched it 3 times.. I got totally spooked, screamed until I lost my voice. Had nightmares and was frightened to stay at home alone as I'm afraid that Sadako will crawl out from my TV. Afraid of the dark and need to be in the companion of friends always.

4) I day-dream a lot. They are all nonsensical yet happy.
Some of the clouds that I have built so far are :
- Lun GeGe (Jay Chou) and Aniki Jin Chen Wu are fighting over me but can't have me as I am married.
- Lun GeGe wrote a song for me and his love for me.
- Chen Wu said we were lovers in our past life and our next next life will be lovers again. (I told him hubby had already reserved my next life).
- Very often, I will travel to Hong Kong for timsum, Italy for spaghetti, held parties in my Scotland castle or my private island near Maldives. Go for horse-riding in Australia. Fly to Japan in my plane for some good old SKII spa and facial sessions.
- Dreamt that I am a princess or damsel in distress and a Knight in Shiny Armor will rescue me from Mother Evil. We lived happily ever after.

Imagine the face of my hubby when I told him this.

5) I always pull my hair to feel the texture. It's a habitual thing. I will feel the texture and if it's extremely coarse, I will put that strand out. Don't ask my why, I JUST DO IT...


I hope the above revelation wouldn't let anyone perceive me as a weirdo.. If it does, at the very least, I am UNIQUE !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are quite normal... not weird at all. LOL. Got weirder stuff or not? :P

Fri Feb 10, 04:48:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

LOL.. let me think some more ~ ^_^

Fri Feb 10, 11:11:00 pm  
Blogger Morte said...

Rena is not weird, shes just adorable :)

Mon Feb 13, 11:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home