Friday, February 17, 2006

Bye Bye Privacy

I'm packing my stuff.

The company I'm working in have just completed the second phase of the expansion and we are going to move to the other building next Monday.

Presently, me and my other three colleagues are sitting inside a room and my work station is situation on the opposite end of the door. It's a cosy little corner by the window. If I am feeling tired, I will just look out and gaze at the sky and greeneries. Through here, I can do my personal stuff like working on my blog, check email, surf web, chit-chat on forums etc. But when I shift to the new building, it will be entirely different. The company adopted an open concept and whatever you are doing can be seen by others. Boo!


So I'm afraid that I can't do my personal stuff frequently and freely now. Sigh...

Bye Privacy. I hope I can meet you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home