Monday, January 23, 2006

N00b Blogger In Da House!!! ^_^







I can't believe what I just did.
I have finally registered an account with blogspot.
Woota!!! Yo momma!!! /dance


The sun looks damn sunny and the weather is perfect, from inside the office that is.
On a spur of the moment, I decided, since I so got many stuffs to do in office but I just don't want to do it, why not I create a blog account and have fun!
(can pretend pretend busy also. Hehe!)

So here I am now. I remember I used to tell the rest of the Studygroup peeps that I won't have much things to talk or kaypoh about. It's either I talk a lot in here or it's the Circle of Trust's forum. I guess I will balance both.

Hiya everyone! Here I am at last! Catching up with this blog blog thingy! Silvermist and Talin, don't be a meanie and post ebil comments ok?

For my first ever post, I shall make it short and sweet..

Time for a smoke break, my colleague want to kaypoh kaypoh with me. Tata!





7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz on your virgin blog!

Mon Jan 23, 04:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AYY! Why you copy what I was planning to say!! Somemore word for word!

Anyway... Wang Wang, good job dear, just remember to update it often, not like SM here (after first post disappear) and your delinquent hubby (ten years update one time)! Hahaha.

Mon Jan 23, 04:30:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Gond-u and QY :

Thanks thanks! Ok, i will try to update often haha.. but i now need to figure out the upload image thingy.

Mon Jan 23, 04:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum. why is it pink??

Mon Jan 23, 11:12:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

dav - that is one of the nicest colour I saw out of all those templates.

Tue Jan 24, 09:23:00 am  
Blogger Minou said...

sometimes fun to blog, sometimes chore to blog.
juz remember if dun feel like typing so much juz dump a million and one pic on it.
ta-da! a blog entry!

grats wang wang!

Tue Jan 24, 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

haha.. so true min~

Wed Jan 25, 03:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home