Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wang Wang Piao Piao Le !


To welcome & celebrate Xin Nian, I went to do my hair last Saturday.

Very Mei Mei !!! *Muack muack my hair*

My good friend from Studygroup,
Minou recommend me to go register with Les Dames. This forum has all kinds of stuff for the gals and is ultra cool!! It's from Les Dames that I found the salon where I did my hair. Thanks Min min sweety for this lobang.. /hug /kiss !

Usually on a Saturday, I will zzz until 3pm (latest! I swear) but the hiao hiao me actually woke up at 7.30am for the appointment at 9am! I am very impressed with myself! I didn't laze around and I even make coffee for hubby!

I guess this time round, Hair Piao Piao has won the fight against Beauty Sleep ba and I am eager for the makeover. Hahaha..

Anyway, after 6 hours of intensive work on my hair, I finally emerge a new person! This look will go so well with the earth-brown top and santa fe skirt I purchased to wear on the first day of Chinese New Year! Weeeeee..............

A few people from Studygroup got the chance to see the new look on Sat when I attended Uncle's housewarming. Wen Wen and Hevun likes it but I didn't bother asking Erwin because I know what he will say just by looking at his face! Haha, sorry beng beng! Don't feel hurt if I no ask you ok~

I really must say it's very nice and Hubby loves it too.

Anyway, I won't reveal my hairstyle and the colour, I will be meeting with some peeps for Lo Hei this Friday and they will see..

Those who want to catch up with me and see my new look, don't shy shy, book an appointment with me and chia me makan! Yippy!

Tonight, I will sayang my hair and lavish her with treatment~

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grats on your hair piao piao! siao char bor, you damn cute leh! *pinch*

Thu Jan 26, 10:56:00 am  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

ohhh QY, pinch me at u know where!!!/giggle

Thu Jan 26, 01:13:00 pm  
Blogger elyxia said...

LOL. Wang wang always very excitable one :)

Can't wait to see the hair!

Thu Jan 26, 05:49:00 pm  
Blogger The Goonfather said...

Talk so many many but no post pics. How to see if your hair really mei mei?

This blogspot is fooking troublesome. Everytime must key in the stupid code.

Fri Jan 27, 12:30:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Ely : Hehe, you will see today. ^_^

SM : I can remove the code.. if i post pic, then no suspense leh ma.. 2day u see then know if piao piao lor ^_^

Fri Jan 27, 03:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home