Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Kia Kia @ Far East Plaza

Working in Tuas kinda allow my dress code to be very casual.. I no need to wear very formal and can also wear jeans on weekdays.. no one bother..

But if I go for job interview, I couldn't possibly wear what I normally wore to work right ? I also don't have the appropriate attire to turn up for an interview. So yesterday me and hubby went down to Milady in Far East Plaza to buy some tops with collar and a jacket. I was surfing the net the other day and found that they sell plus size clothes. If I had known their existence earlier, I wouldn't have spent a bomb at Dorothy Perkins and Marks & Spencer for my CNY clothes! Duh! Doh! Kns! I feel like kicking myself to the south pole..*bonk self*

Anyway, I also went to look for our cute Wenwen and she was wearing a superbly nice blink-blink belt! Very chio and blink-blink bright siah! The belt totally matches her blink-blink Levi's jean and she was wearing it that day leh!!! P.S. Qiaoyun, you can also get that blink-blink belt! Will match your blink-blink stylo pink sunglasses! Mega Superstar Babe Inc!!

Ok, anyway again (I realise I sidetrack a lot. Am I constantly deviating from the topic? Hmm.. Am I?), I had fun in Milady and bought a collar top and a jacket. The sweet sweet thing is that Milady was having a sale and I bought my stuff with a whopping 35% discount! Woota! I am delirious!!! ^_^

After my spree, hubby and I went to dinner at a Zhi Char mini-restaurant on the 4th floor of the shopping centre. I am really surprised at how both of our food turned out. It tasted absolutely delicious! Hubby told me this is Cantonese cooking style, no wonder la, I really love love love it! Gonna go back there to try other food on their menu. :) What a perfectly happy ending to my day at Orchard. ^_^

On the way home, I suddenly remember another sweet sweet thing is that I decided and am going to buy a birkie thongs soon!!
I am flying over the moon!! Life is heavenly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home