Monday, December 18, 2006

To be continued..

Didn't have time to sample the Ohrin Apples and provide comments on this as I just came back from the SIM orientation programme today. Looking at the study schedule , I realise that I will have to start studying this week as I have gotten my study materials. Must be very driven and be self-motivated!

Wang Wang Jia You wor!!!

Will be extremely busy from now till end of December and I must plan my time well :
- 19th : Tidy my dinner table and shelves to get prep for study (Hubby, please help!)
- 20th onwards : Study at least everyday for 1-2 hours.
- 23rd : Afternoon shopping for clothes and inner-beauty!
- 23rd : Evening meet my girlfriends for pre-Xmas celebration, probably at Dragonfly.
- 24th : (a) Attend Xmas dinner at inlaw place (b) After dinner, to proceed to my godchildren's home at Choa Chu Kang (CCK) for Xmas celebration (c) At 12.30am, leave CCK to go friend's place for another Xmas celebration.
- 25th : Buy stationaries and textbooks. If there's spare time and I am not tired (after the 3x epic Xmas celebration), to watch Curse of the Golden Flower starring my Zhou Ge Ge !!! ^_^
- 26th till 29th : Study and work OT.
- 30th : Study.
- 31st : Attend New Year Eve celebration at Hubby's best friend place at Tampines.

Lastly, on 3rd Jan 2007, my course officially commence !!!!!


Damn I will be very busy!

Note : I must also factor in time for mum, hubby, friends and household chores! Must relax once a while as work and no play makes Wang Wang a dull girl!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rena dear!

do u know that SIM has a Popular bookstore which gives an automatic 15% or 20% off on all items (student discount)?

so it makes sense to get your stationery there if you're buying in bulk. hehe.

btw, i think u need ME to tidy ur dinner table lor! my favourite!

Tue Dec 19, 07:07:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Hahaha! I clean up the table le!

Ya, I know got a bookstore that can buy stationery at discount but I don't have the membership card so dunno whether can buy anot..

Tue Dec 19, 08:36:00 pm  
Blogger Morte said...

19th: Tidy dinner table (GOOD JOB - now my underwear hang where?)

20th onwards: Study at least 1-2 hours everyday (NOT DONE)

Jia you!!!

Fri Dec 22, 02:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home