Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some Updates..

Wang Wang going to study! Yippy!!!!!
Looking at the course schedule for the first semester, it seems pretty daunting.

Nevertheless, I am going all out now in order to secure that degree cert!

Please bless me with your best wishes and support!


I just wanna add that if I may/have/will/did irritate or anger anyone over this 2 year due to my short-fused temper that arise from stress and exhaustion from my studies & work, I sincerely apologies in advance. Please bear with me and I will try my best to control my emotions!

Go Go Wang Wang! Gambaette yo!

Also just wanna add I am now having the best work-time of my life.
Being happily stressed at work and my boss appreciates and recognise my efforts (FINALLY!) and mentioned will take good care of me (I hope I will get good increment next year)!
It feel's good when you are being appreciated and recognised isn't it! ^_^

I did something bad though, slightly neglect my health due to work but now am working hard towards building my resistance. Hubby made me signed up for a spa package! 96 sessions total for full body massage and hydro-milk bath to cure me of my eczema! I must also focus on my health because health not good = study + work suffer. Definitely no no for Wang Wang!!! Again, Gambaette ne!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morte said...

You made the choice to sign up, I only said I will support you if you want to.

Fri Dec 22, 02:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home