Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Doodoo Drivers

Sometimes, you can't help wondering how did this person pass his/her driving test ?! Is the examiner blind?

I just don't understand.

Even though I don't have a driving licence, I know for sure I won't drive like those people I have encountered. I think...

Ever since hubby gotten a car, I can feel my blood boil whenever we were on the road.

Some doodoo idiotic people just dunno how to keep to their own lane when they are making a turn.
Just yesterday, as hubby and another driver were making a right turn from Orchard, that driver actually drove and cut to our lane and occupied almost 25% of the lane! Even though hubby slow down and highbeamed him, he just gave a bochup nonchalant look when I turn and face him angrily (We were in the inner lane). Neh neh de! Kenasai! Luckily hubby is a steady driver or else, I can't imagine the consequences.
Don't he just realise how dangerous that could be? So what if you are driving a toyota mpv har, you think there's no one else on the road except for you? Wake up la you dumdum fool!

There's another incident we faced a couple of days ago. We were cruising in the inner left lane and was about to make a turn when a car drove up very fast beside us. We thought nothing of it but as we were turning, he picked up speed, drove pass us and immediately switch to our lane without even bothering to signal. Wah liew! Both of the cars were so close to each other, within an armlength leh. Luckily hubby jam brake in time.
This time round, I didn't hesitate to reach over to the steering wheel and sounded a long BorrrrrrrBorrrrrrrr while cursing and swearing under my breath.
(Hey hey~ that's my virgin BorrrrrrrBorrrrrrrr leh! I felt delighted I did it!)

There's other incidents that makes me want to puke blood but it's tiring to list them out. Makes me sound like a complain queen...

Is there this gadget that allows the front passenger seat to have horns installed on the dashboard?

Or perhaps a gadget like the Xbox controller with 2 buttons where you can hold it?
This will be sooo damn cool siah.. I can merrily Borrrr at doo-dum driver! Hehe!

I'm really having half a mind to install more horns, scared the shit out of the driver when I Borrr them.. gonna save up for this but will still have to seek hubby's approval..gonna make sure my manja works this time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morte said...

Go and learn driving lah!

Fri Mar 17, 09:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home