Friday, March 17, 2006

Reminiscence of the Final Day

Time passes slowly today.
It feels as though Time is wanting me to appreciate the surroundings, the people I care.
Time is giving me my last chance to recall bits and pieces of events that happened during this 3 years.

And I did...

I have packed finish all my belongings and am bringing home 2 bags of stuffs.
Prior to today, I was bringing home a big bag everyday, since Wednesday.
Now, that's a total of 5 bags.
Gosh! So many stuffs I have here!!!

Less than an hour before I knock off work..

My story here is history.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morte said...

Muacks

Fri Mar 17, 09:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

although we dun spent much time together, but i really wan to thank you for 'beening with me' all these while in CS...

how strange that, fate bring me into your life but bring u away from my life in such short time...

i will be strong and face the tasks ahead..

i hope u will find ur right 'pond' and swim feely there!

take care, my lovely senior!

red faced andrew sign off

Sat Mar 18, 12:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home