Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Studygroup

In 102 days from now, Studygroup is One Year Old!

The other day, I was watching American Idols, seeing those girls belting out their songs and I had a sudden urge to sms Hevun and remind him to book chalet for our One Year Anniversary. After having done that, I began to recall how we began to know each other and how our friendship grew over the past 9 months. I began to think of each and everyone of us and an inspiration hits me! I have decided that I shall do a short write up of each of them!

Qiaoyun - The Pia Zui Tao-Tao :
Bubbly! Always squeals naturally and jump up and down when she's excited. Just like a child! Lively and energetic! At times, her reaction are so cute you just want to pinch her cheeks!
She can be so outspoken and unreserved one moment but suddenly you will see her snuggly comfortably in a corner reading novels quietly and you just wonder where she disappear to.
Full admiration for her courage, bravery and determination to realise her dreams. Sometimes, I wish I possessed these qualities of hers to chase my dreams. Oh well, nevermind la.
This may sound confusing but she appears to me an idealistic and realistic girl. Very interesting girl. Her big eyes so 水汪汪 you sometimes will kena electrocuted by her when she sits there and stare at you! I can see why the Goonfather falls in love with her. Haha! I think Goonfather already Chao-Ta liao. Keke.

Shawn - The Goonfather (aka Goon-du) :
Definitely a super super corny, spontanteous and funny person! Hearing him talk everytime never fail to make me laugh and you just won't know what stuff comes out from his mouth. It's totally unimaginable! His every movement and intonation always very damn comical!! Haha! Even his laughter is very unique and infectious! The Joker in our studygroup is really fun to be with. No wonder Wenwen always comprain to Qiaoyun about him. He is really untahanable funny!! Our big baby, knowing him certainly adds joy to my life. He is a very trustworthy , dependable and credible person. Still, the witty side of him stands out!!

Kelvin aka My Shifu - Studygroup's Official Kelpedia and Manja King :
Hands down! Salute! Sedia! On your knees and bow to Kelpedia The King! He is sooo knowledgeable to the extent that it is at times frightening! Wah liew!!! He became my shifu because he knows the inside out of how to be a professional Swashbuckler when I was playing EQ2. He knew all the nitty gritty things that I sometimes was very surprised when he tell me. How the hell did this guy analyse and play to perfection a gaming character! It's soo surreal! BUT hor, he is also very very uncle leh! He can think and think, ponder and ponder whether to get what kind, pattern and shape for a spectable! *Faint* He is so uncle-like that it doesn't fit the image of being Kelpedia King leh. But that's why he is so cute at times.
Did I also mentions he is superbly good at manja-ing? Wah Piang leh! When he manja ar, it's so tei-ing leh! All the Uhhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh comes out and he instantly turned into a 5 year old kid. His deadly weapon is pouting his lips, sway from right to left and hum Ohhhhhhh!
Omg! I can really faint!!!
Someone solve this equation for me, what is the answer for Uncleness + Childlikeness?
I never met someone who can pinch and poke people so painful! It's so painful that you can feel the itchness on your scalp and steam comes out from your head! I ever kena bruises on my shoulder and back before!!! Hahaha!!
P.S. He is my shifu you know.. so need to pay a bit of respect to him by saying more stuff about him. Haha!

Eileen aka Shi-Mu - Amazing Wonderbabe :
Eileen is a perfect match for Kelpedia. Both of them are matchmade in heaven!
Like Kelpedia, she's so knowledgeable to the extent that it can be scary at times. She was often the saviour of game groups when we were playing games like Guesstures or Cranium! Her limitless energy and enthusiasm reminds me of Uzumaki Naruto and Kurosaki Ichigo, both my most beloved anime character. They just keep getting stronger and their power knows no boundaries. I find her very charming and am very attracted to her determination and seriousness to thrive. (P.S. Shifu, don't worry ar, I am straight!)
She has this innate ability to make people listen to her. I find that she's a natural spokesperson and this makes her sexy! She's so level-headed and clear-minded that she's the best person to confide in if you are facing problems. Naturally, she is also a very good listener. Talking to her always make me feels happy and enlighten. :)

Wenwen - Studygroup Blur Princess :
She's soooo cute!!! She's sooooooooooo blur!!! Sometimes, I have to do a check on her. A couple of times, I encounter the following scenario :
1) She smsed me to check on what time we have arranged for Friday's gathering but we are actually meeting the next day!
2) I smsed her to make sure she know we are meeting today but she thought is tomorrow! Lol!!! The ultimate thing happened when we were planning to travel to KL. She thought we are leaving on Saturday morning and coming back Sunday evening and she didn't pack. We Were in fact leaving Friday night and coming back on Monday evening! Omg! /Salute! Cannot tahan her blurness siah. Very endearing and silly! Her blurness can sometimes make you bang wall but when she say "Whaaaaaat" with that naive innocent tone of hers just makes you wanna bang a wall of fluffy pink candy instead~
One more thing I must say, she's a very good cook!!! Compared to her, I think my skill is a big fat negative zero out of 10 marks. Haiz! Very depressing siah!!
I got so many things to say about her and her behaviour (Nothing bad ok?). She stayed at my place a couple of times and I think I can write an essay about her. Haha!

Hevun - Mr Faithful :
Hevun Knows! Hevun Knows It All! He reminds me of those lead actor from those Taiwan Idol love dramas. He is so Chi-Qing and faithful to love that it's very heart wrenching to see him being not reciprocated. I hope that one day, a girl will come along who truly appreciate and reciprocate his love. /Sayang.
Next in line to the royal family of Manja is Hevun the Manja Prince! When you call or talk to him, he can say Hello? so kiddily leh! Very manja very teh! Haha! Like Kelpedia, he is pretty good at pouting lips! I really can't imagine if they gang up and manja together. I will just drop dead siah! LOL! Both of them have already maxed out their manja skills!

Minou - The Undisputed Manja Queen :
Her Manja-ness is godly. Her Manja-ness is champion. Wow man! She's exactly just like those super kawaii gal from Jap anime when they manja! I ever experienced her manja before and my heart literally dropped! I feel so 心软 when she manja. I know why Kerr cannot bear to be angry at her. Her manja-ness reminds you of those dolls dressed in vintage clothes with soft silky curly hair adorned with ribbons. You will want to treat her tenderly and hold her so gently and softly. You will want to treasure this precious forever.
Though she is younger than me, I find that she's more mature than me. Very often, I was surprised when she express her views. I like the fact that she's brutally honest and straight to the point. It's like having a pin piercing through your skin. It's hurting sometimes but I needed someone like her around. I tend to hide in a nutshell and I'm blessed to have such friends around that make you wake up your idea and enlighten you.

Kerr - Mr Gentleman and Mr Nice :
Kerr is a really nice, humble and Chin-Chai guy! I like his laughter a lot. It's feels carefree. He will Hur-Hur-Hur in quick succession, don't know why but it feels good to hear!
From his behaviour, I feel that he is a real gentle and loving husband. I have no qualms that he is going to have a very 幸福 family.
He is very sincere and treat friends really good. He will pay for supper and refuse to take your money by saying "Small amount la! Next time you treat ba!"
Awwww.. so sweet.
He will also volunteer to send my hubby and me back to the west even though he is staying in the North! His reasoning was "I don't really drive often, so it's ok la. Come, I send you home."
Awwww..so sweet.
Both him and his wife are very sweet person so my conclusion is that it's another couple that's matchmade in heaven! I was very surprised when I saw him and his wife playing pool and they are good at it! I know they are into reading, homely stuff and etc but I didn't know about this sporty side of them! A few times, I even tio Ciat by both of them! Wow... I think there is a lot of things that I have yet to discover about Kerr. When I started to know more about him, my mind always goes Ding Ding! Discovery Xp! I hope I will Ding Ding more!

I'm terribly excited for their wedding. I wish both of them lifelong bliss, may they treasure and love each other deeply!

Potpot - Miss Bouncy :
Potpot is always bouncing around merrily! She has ample bosom so when she is bouncing around, you can't help noticing her assets and your eyes will automatically move up and down! Haha! Sorry ar, even I also can't help watching! She's fleshy on the right places and she has an hourglass body frame! /Drool.
She is a very happy-go-lucky gal, full of energy. Very chatty and fun-loving. She's also very blur!!! In EQ2, after instructions are given, the whole party will run together in a same direction but many times we will see her HP drop and we realise that she had ran off by herself even though she had Oked on the instruction. We also have to very often play the game of Search and Rescue because she will just say "Where are you all?? I think I am lost!" Lol!

Isaiah - Mr Bright and Cheerful :
This guy is always so positive, so bright, so cheerful.
When he greets you on the phone, it's really heartwarming to hear such a sunny and warm greeting. It's like all your endless troubles disappear when he say "HELLO HELLO! Yo yo you!" and laugh heartily.
His never-say-no attitude left a deep impression on me. He is always a Yes! man and will do everything to the best of his ability. There's an incident whereby hubby PC kaput, he actually came to pick up the CPU, trouble shoot the problem, fix the CPU and deliver back very promptly. His service is so quick and efficent. Despite hubby's persistence, he didn't want to charge us for his services rendered. "Friends la, no problem! Chia me supper can liao!" Steady la!
You know, this characteristic of his is exactly the same as Kerr, no wonder they are siblings!
For both of them, nothing is more important than having fun together as a studygroup gang. Kudos to them la!

Joey - Dreamy :
Joey is very very pretty! She has beautiful dreamy eyes and you can't help gazing at her. Like Qiaoyun, both of them have the china doll hairstyle. No wonder both of them are so pretty!!
In my opinion, she's so mild-temper and easy-going! I find that she is very relax, very laidback. If the world comes tumbling down, she will just retreat in a very relax manner. Lol!
As with the other girls, she just love shopping! Like the rest of the Studygroup's girls (except me), she has a slender frame and it's easy for her to get nice pretty clothes. There's once when I saw her at Far East Plaza and she was carrying many shoppings bags! Lol.
Sometime ago, I got a shock when Macdonald's Fan-tastic Burger advertisement was broadcoast on TV. Omg! That girl look so much like Joey!! But Joey is definitely prettier than her!! Lol!

Erwin - The Vainpot :
This guy is very vain siah! He will ask people if he looks nice in pink or red. If someone buys stuff online, he will also want to buy. His resistance to temptation is Zero! The other time, Eileen and I were discussing in forum what camera to buy, we began to look at different models and posted our comments. Immediately he felt tempted to buy one and got it pretty soon. Probably it's due to his passion ba. Still, spending that few hundreds of dollars so fast means something!
This guys really love drinking man. He will often tell us to go drinking. If I drink too many times in a row will make me have phobia. I don't think he will ever feels this way lor!
He is so relax and bochup that it's sometimes annoying but maybe it's because I feel too uptight about certain issues. I've now know how to handle him so there's hardly any chance for me to feel annoyed. Yay!

12 Comments:

Blogger elyxia said...

Rena~ wow, it must have taken a really long time for you to write all that! It's so sweeeet ;)

Makes me want to write one too, hehe ... but I find that I'm never very good at expressing myself.

Too much of a geek I am :P

Tue Mar 07, 11:51:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

*hug* Ely. I took around 1 week to write those stuff. Haha.. ok la.. slowly slowly do..

Wei, I think you can write better than me leh! Ur english power, so can la! Try it too! Hehe! It's fun remembering the past. very sweet and warm and fluffy inside hahaha!

Wed Mar 08, 10:17:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wang Wang~~~! what a great entry! And very thoughtful and nice of you to write all these out. :) I shall write one of you too! Here...

Wang Wang is a super friendly and sincere person. The first time I met her, I was struck by her big, pretty eyes that go so well with her sweet, disarming smile.

The second thing that struck me was her bubbly personality. She's so enthusiastic about everything she can't help but to pull you along with her excitement. I've always envied her ability to get along well with anyone, including strangers, at the drop of a hat. Everyone just seems to like her. but it's no surprise because she is such a sweet and thoughtful person and her enthusiasm is contagious.

Wang Wang is also super blur. It's like she's so caught up with the happiness of immediate things that she doesn't notice things that lurk around the corners (especially evil Studygroup guys who love to tease her endlessly).

Although enthusiastic and happy most of the time, she is prone to disappointment when things don't happen the way she expects them to happen. And she'll have such cute but sad puppy eyes that your heart will just melt and you want to hug her and make the sadness go away. But the good thing is that she bounces back very quickly.

Wang Wang is also a very dedicated Pia Zhui organiser of Studygroup and continues to organise fun events for us despite everyone taking her for granted and making her job difficult by always not giving comments until it's too late, and then complaining about her choices. But her enthusiasm is undying and she may very well be the glue that holds Studygroup together. Indeed, she is the Wang Wang Wonderbabe!! :)

(Sorry for the long essay in your comments column, lol.)

Wed Mar 08, 11:13:00 am  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Lol QY dear! *big hug* Awwwwwww!!!

Wed Mar 08, 11:42:00 am  
Blogger Minou said...

my manjaness got so power meh....

Wed Mar 08, 07:28:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Shifu~~~ first time u speechless~

Minmin.. u may not felt the power but the receiver like me felt the power. Lol! A lot of things flash through my minds when you manja. Keke!

Thu Mar 09, 09:46:00 am  
Blogger Morte said...

kanasai, how come dun have me?

Fri Mar 17, 09:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm...pardon the interruption but after reading through the descriptions, I'm supremely curious now as to what this study group is about.

Some kind of new secret society? :P

Fri Mar 17, 11:12:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Haha.. No! Not secret society!

The name was chosen because one of our friend was having her exams at that time and we wanted to encourage and make her study.. so it kind of stick to us until now..

Fri Mar 17, 11:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that would be Davienne, the Fighting Templar Blur-Princess Extraodinaire that just cleared her 'A' Levels?

Cool! Who says playing games is bad? heh

Sat Mar 18, 02:03:00 pm  
Blogger Wang Wang said...

Morte : You are my hubby wat.. so no need say about you.. Keke

Moralis : Lol. How did you come to this conclusion? Do I know you in real life? ^_^

Thu Mar 23, 07:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..I did some surfing on all the blogs linked, read up on the stuff posted, connected the dots and made some major leaps of faiths when coming to that conclusion :)

And nope, we've never met before. I'm a regular lurker from Shey's bloggie who decided to go exploring.

First ran into Shey in SWG. Now I'm playing Dungeons & Dragons Online exclusively when I have the time.

Tue Mar 28, 07:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home