Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Finest Harvests of Japan - Part 1

Went shopping with Hubby at Lido Isetan today and afterwards proceed to Pepper Lunch for food. Was Yummy! Certainly make my day to eat Salmon Pepper Rice. *Drool*

While I was leaving Pepper Lunch, something caught my eye. "The Finest Harvests of Japan" was displayed prominently in Isetan supermarket. Being curious, I pulled Hubby along and made my way to the signage.

What caught my eye was really unbelievable! Watermelon going at 99 bucks! Sourgrapes selling at 69 bucks! Wow! It was said to be of super top grade and what's shocking was that there were boxes to store these fruits and these boxes were extremely glamourous looking! To top this up, there's even a saleslady who patiently answer all questions ranging from the fruits taste to how the climate produces these fruits!

After listening to the explanations for around 10 minutes, I bought these..




14 bucks for 4 apples !!!!!

The Saleslady explained to me that Fuji apples are extremely crunchy and superbly sweet. Ohrin apples are also extremely crunch but slightly sour and these apples are the top favourites among Japanese ladies as it's appetising yet filling and can replace a meal.


Upon reaching home, I hurrily took out a Fuji apple and began to admire it. The texture was really smooth yet firm and it was humongous!!!!



Remember those cooking shows where the guests were given the chance to taste the chef's cooking and their facial expressions shows nothing but intense explosive happiness and joy? I knew exactly how they feel! Fuji Apple = Subarashi! Oishii! Yuunaru! Amatsu!


The first bite was heavenly. When my teeth broke the apple surface, sweet sweet juices burst from the meat and squirt into my mouth! It really was the sweetest apple I have tasted!! It was so mouth-watering and addictive that I immediately took my second bite.


I am having multiples apple-gasm.

I am flying on cloud nine! This certainly make my day!!!





I shall continue my adventures on Ohrin Apples tomorrow.


Fuji apples did too much ecstasy and excitement to my soul and tastebud. I slept like a baby afterwards. Hahaha!


Yes, yes. I know. It's just apples only what... but hey, it's from The Beautiful Land of Japan! Banzai! Nihon Matsudai!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morte said...

Unfamiliar places you took those apple pictures at ... cannot figure out which part of the house. Your apple also very power, got meat .... muahahahaha.

Muacks!

Fri Dec 22, 02:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home