Friday, June 01, 2007

Visual DNA

Seeing Wen's Visual DNA's test interested me and I decided to try too!






Opinion :
** I am not a high-time roller leh. I dun luv top quality nor do I luv high-end glamour. Maybe it's juz the pics that interest me ba.

** Yes! I am a drifter! I am always drifting off~ no wonder hubby always gets irritated by me. Tokyo drift!

I wonder if we know
How they live in Tokyo (hai!)
If you see it, AND you mean it
Then you know you have to go
Fast and furious (kita) (Drift, Drift, Drift)
Fast and furious (kita) (Drift, Drift, Drift)

** This is so true!! I am a 100% certified love bug! I fall in love a thousand times a day.. with my hubby! ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, your Vice is very cute!

totally reminds me of you, hahaha. always snooze and snooze.

Tue Jun 05, 04:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home