Friday, June 01, 2007

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary

While having breakfast with my colleagues, I was lamenting to them that my hubby is the world's most unromantic guy and I wouldn't have much expectation on how we gonna celebrate our wedding anniversary.

I was wrong. Totally wrong.


My hubby is those kind that won't buy roses unless specifically being instructed to by his wife.
Where got liddat one!!!

Me: Dear, will you be buying flowers for me?
Hubby: Why? Very expensive leh and flowers don't last long. You want fake flowers anot?
Me: Why you give your wife fake flowers? Very insincere leh!
Hubby: Ok, then I go buy real one lor. What flowers you want?
Me: *Close to banging wall* You mean you don't know my favourite flowers?
Hubby: Scarely I buy rose, u dun like.
Me: You mean rose is my favourite flower?
Hubby: If you don't want rose, then wat you want??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me: Sulking in one corner. >.<


Surprisingly, he actually initiated to buy flowers for me on our wedding anniversary!!
*jaws dropped*


After springing the flower surprise on me, he then took me to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Weeeee! I'm in dreamland!

Shunjuu serves extremely good sumiyaki grill Jap food! I absolutely loved loved it!!!

Even their welcome dish is refreshing and delicious!





Dish 1 : Shitake Nikuzume (This dish is a must for shitake fan!)


Dish 2 : Sashimi - Sword Fish and Ark Shell !
(I literally go crazy with this dish! It's sooooo yummy!)



Dish 3 : Jap Cold Wheat Noodles with Raw Quail Egg!



Dish 4 : Jap style Scallops with Garlic!!
Dish 5 : Last but not least. SOFT SHELL CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby really can spoil me crazy.. if he wants!
Happy Wedding Anniversary Darling! Love you much much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home